Terms and Conditions:
1) Parties are non-refundable, but can be postponed if we are notified one week in advance. Please call us for emergencies.
2) Strictly no outside food or drinks, including cakes. We sell cakes by the slice, cupcakes, or whole sheet cakes. Whole cakes and cupcakes must be purchased at least 1 week in advance. Cakes and other foods with special dietary restrictions must be ordered 1 month in advance.
3) Strictly no pets, except for service animals that are trained to perform the tasks outline by the ADA and Washington State. Emotional support animals and therapy dogs are not currently considered service dogs by the State of Washington. Service animals that are not adequetely trained or that present a threat are exempted from service animal protection laws.
4a) Time cards do not work on all games and do not give out tickets. Time cards will not work on games that dispense prizes, including Minecraft, Injustice, Big Buck Hunter, any claw/prize machines or any coin pushers that dispense cards.
4b) 1 hour time cards are activated upon the first swipe, and the clock will start ticking down with no pauses. Time cards are restricted to 3 consecutive plays to prevent game hoarding. There is also a limit to how quickly you can swipe a time card. Time cards are not allowed to be shared.
4c) The $10 (40 credit) cards are programmed to be deducted only after the 1 hour time card has been used. However, if a premium, non time-card game is swiped before the 1 hour period is over, then credits will be deducated from the $10 balance. The 1 hour will not be paused for this.
5) Once the event is reserved, a member of our team will contact you to confirm the event within 3 business days. The event is not considered confirmed until there is a firm confirmation email, which will be sent after the phone confirmation.
6) Virtual reality can be arranged and added to your package after your event has been reserved. This is based on availabilty and we cannot guarantee availability. All participants for virtual reality must have a waiver signed by an adult 18 and over, no exceptions.
7) Your party must vacate the party space at the end of your reserved time slot. Failure to do so will result in a penalty charge of $50 every 10 minutes.
8) Chaos Arcade reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
9) Chaos Arcade reserves the right to refuse alcohol sales to anyone.
10) While we will do our best to accommodate any special dietary requirements, please be advised that our kitchen handles peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, and other allergens.
11a) We allow table decorations for your basic party event. You are responsible for taking your own decorations with you at the end of your event. We do not allow any wall decorations for a table reservation, or any decorations that will intrude on the other patrons’ dining experience.
11b) Special decorations may be placed in the pary room for premium parties with prior permission. You are responsible for taking decorations down. Decorations that lead to damage (e.g. stickers and tape on the wall that cause paint damage) may lead to additional costs.
Max Attendants and Participants:
12a) For basic parties, the maximum number of participants is 18. There are no additional guaranteed seating available for any additional attendants.
12b) The maximum number of participants in a premium party is 40; the maximum number of attendees (including non-participants) in the party room is 66 people.